Howard Johnson by Wyndham Blackwood Near Philadelphia
USD 123
SpringHill Suites
Mayfair Motel(Sicklerville)
USD 73
All reviewshuge bathroomstay there againjacuzzi tubbagelsnew jerseywawamicrowavephiladelphiaproximityhighway
Reviewed 27 September 2015

When I asked my daughter to rate the room she said "5 STARS". She called me when she was in the room and told me it was awesome. I guess booking a room unseen at a place you've never been can really make your day sometimes! She was very pleased and comfortable there.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The front desk was able to accommodate me with a handicapped-access room. The furnishings are dated, but the room was comfortable. Tub could use some TLC. Otherwise I have no complaints, there were no noisy neighbors like I experienced before at this hotel.

Room Tip: Treat yourself and get a room with a whirlpool bath. The tub is huge!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Late night check-in, front desk clerk (maybe proprietor?) was friendly & helpful. Elevator was old & musty, very far walk from room. Felt like a jump back in time to the 1970's, odd small-ish shower & giant 'love tub', but no jets. TV remote non-functional. This hotel was a half-way decent place to crash just for the one night I stayed, but is in dire need of a serious update & face-lift. Made do, as I was just passing through town to see family.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights while I was in town. To say subpar is an understatement. The air conditioner smelled like human urine had been poured into it, there was no hot water, the cleaning crew tried to come into our room at 7am with the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. The TV didn't work, we had someone try to break into our 3RD floor room at 3 in the morning after a horrible fight out side. The room was suppose to be non smoking and it reeked of cigarettes. Anddd... we're both now extremely sick! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple