“Best Chinese in Belmar”

Add it.
New China Kitchen
Ranked #54 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed 31 July 2016

If you're ordering Chinese in Belmar, it must be from here! Great egg rolls, soup, beef w broccoli.Chicken with veggies always has plenty of veggies! Boyfriend loves their lo mein and fried rice.
This is our go to Chinese take out restaurant. We have tried basically everything. They're consistently good, never mess up an order, usually have the food ready within 10 minutes. You can see them cooking from the front counter. The owners are very friendly.

1  Thank MH9727

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Their food is good but what I'm here to tell you is their Wonton Soup is THE best I've had. Not just in the area but anywhere. I love it. I stop in here at least three times a month just to get some Wonton Soup from them.