“Fresh, solidly average, great people”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #37 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Came for late lunch (2pm) and tried specials (Kung Pao Chicken & General Tso's Chicken). As previous reviews state, the place is extremely clean and well kept. The staff was lovely, including the young girl (daughter?) who brought our food. The food was very fresh - e.g. the GT chicken was crispy, not soggy from sitting around. The fried rice was not greasy. The hot and sour soup was very spicy in a good way, but I wish the mushrooms were a little more cooked or chopped smaller. The food taste was pleasant but average. Since it was the first time here I didn't ask for spicy; I will next time. I'd stop again if I was in the area, but not make a special trip. However, I do recommend anyone who is in the area and wants takeout for a group to consider their takeout specials - they looked really good. Small area for parking and for sit-down.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We occasionally get delivery for here. The food is excellent with large portions. So large, my wife and I share a combo dinner.Price is more that reasonable.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Homemade right in front of you. Dine-in or take out. We have always enjoyed everything we have ordered. Large variety of choices. We have had delivery when a large group visited and delivery was very fast, though we live quite close. Highly recommended for a Chinese dinner on vacation.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

This place is very clean, the food is top-notch, and fast. I ordered from here for years, and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I like their Chinese food. Fried rice is fresh and not greasy. The restaurant is spotless and the owners are pleasant. Free Delivery is timely. Their menu is extensive and reasonably priced.