USD 228
Agoda.com
The Olde Mill Inn(Basking Ridge)
USD 206
TripAdvisor
Bernards Inn(Bernardsville)
USD 284
USD 244
Priceline
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
USD 182
USD 155
BestWestern.com
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 188
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)
USD 171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

USD 205
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

USD 211
USD 163
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstrip mallnice hotelthird floorwedding partiesconvenient locationrooms are cleanvery nice staystayed one nightcalled the front deskbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centercheck in was quickking roombistrolobbystarbucks
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A nice courtyard Marriott that has been renovated. Checked in late at night and it was very fast and simple as you would expect. The room was very nice and clean. My room has a bit of noise from the highway but not too bad. Has a nice market with a wide variety of food.

Did not try the breakfast or any other meals at the hotel but seemed to always be busy in the morning.

Overall very happy with this hotel in NJ.

Thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise compared to the pictures online. Stayed here for business and upon entering the building we were greeted by friendly staff. The young lady with a name that starts with an A (I do not want to get her name wrong) was amazing and a warm welcome to the hotel. The food, especially the breakfast, was delicious. Try the French toast, it is memorialable. The extremely tall, smooth evening bartender recommended and made great drinks and food. Overall, a nice place to stay when in town. Great job.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean, accesible, good location. Rooms are big. Beds queen size. Gym well equipped. Lots of parking spaces. Within walking distance a few options for dinner. Tv is big size. Toiletries normal. Nothing fancy

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
ManagerBR, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate your comments and do look forward to having you back again soon as our guest.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This hotel was lovely and clean. I had gotten a great price off Priceline and my room was great. I only needed one bed but I had 2 queens. It had a balcony but since it was February and it was cold outside, I didn't use it. Check in was fast and easy and even though I didn't book through Marriott, they gave me 2 complimentary water bottles because my husband is a rewards member (and he wasn't even with me)! I did order food and take it up to my room. I got a chicken caesar salad and french fries. Both were exceptionally good and not overly expensive. It was worth it since I didn't feel like going back out and looking for something to eat. The only issue I had was that the toilet randomly ran during the night (maybe 4 times total) and it was LOUD....but nothing that kept me awake. It did startle me the first time it happened but that was before I went to sleep so it hadn't woken me up. I think that was room 341 if someone wanted to fix that problem.
They serve Starbucks so no free tea or coffee in the morning. I don't drink coffee but a nice hot cup of tea would have hit the spot. They have coffee makers in the room but making tea in them always tastes like coffee to me so I skipped it. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have stayed at Courtyard properties around the country and this one has to be one of the best. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Bistro restaurant offered a simple menu accompanied by good wines. I would definitely stay there again if I find myself in that past of New jersey.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business