“Never postpone Joy”

Munroe's Family Restaurant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at mile marker 147.4 On Route 3 in Twin Mountain, NH.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Stop at Monroes before going to the COG to get a coffee, walked in and decided to stay because of the old school charm and a happy smiles. The

The service was fast the waitress was great the food came out quick , with the pancakes hot, bacon crisp and poach cooked to perfection , my wife got a waffles , that was also prepared correctly and the waitress put on a fresh pot of decafe for me.

This family cares and it shows in there presentation of properly prepared food. It will be a favorite on my GPS from now on, a Country Road stop That i will never forget, and will go back, to enjoy again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good. I had a bowl of clam chowder and my husband had a burger. The only reason I gave it an average rating was because it was quite dirty. Under our table needed a good vacuuming and both of the chairs had lots of crumbs on them. It kind of took away from the good food. It needed a good cleaning.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Our family of six stopped here on our way from Franconia to the auto road. It was just a happenstance that we stopped, but we were so happy that we did! Friendly staff, cute atmosphere, and food that was delicious! Will definitely stop again the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had two eggs on top of potatoes and mixed vegetables. service was quick and people are friendly. expect a lineup when you arrive a peak hours

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in at about ten thirty on a Sunday morning -- Prime crowd time. There wasn't a table available but someone came right over to let us know we would be seated as soon as possible. There was a sign out front saying they would be closed for the supper shift due to lack of help and (having worked as a server years ago) I could see that they were also understaffed for the breakfast.
HOWEVER: we were seated promptly, our drinks were brought immediately. The servers were flying and everyone was smiling, making small talk, and just generally being comfortable. We were made to feel welcome, our orders taken promptly, and the food was delicious as well as being reasonably priced. We had an amazing time! I'm sorry they are short staffed but these hardworking people never let the strain show. No one was rushed or neglected. This is our new go-to place for breakfast on vacation; we are complete fans of Monroe's!

1  Thank Jamyn R