“TripAdvisor reviews brought me here!”

Munroe's Family Restaurant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at mile marker 147.4 On Route 3 in Twin Mountain, NH.
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting the area for a few days & wanted a good breakfast to start our day. Ordered the Stuffed French Toast, had a nice cream cheese banana filling topped with whipped cream & strawberries...it was delicious. Both my husbands & grandsons eggs were cooked well, bacon was perfect. Tori was our waitress, she was busy & efficient, no complaints on the service.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast on our way home from a weekend at Mount Washington. The people were incredibly friendly and the food was REDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS! We will definitely be back on our next vacation. I can't wait to experience their dinner menu. The prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere was cozy with lots of family photos on the walls. We just loved it!

1  Thank Robyn P
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Reminiscent of most small town diners. Munroe's has good food at a decent price. Service was good, not very pushy but they made sure you were always happy with your order. Highly recommend the home made apple crisp a la mode.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We ate here on 8/4/17. Small, but very good food! Service a little slow, but not a problem. While it didn't affect my family, the staff seemed a bit confused on whether or not they take reservations. The hostess reserved a table for someone while others were waiting to be seated. Those waiting were eventually seated when another staff member informed the hostess they don't do reservations. Food was reasonably priced. Get there early as it fills up! We also observed that they do takeout.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Our server was in a rush. Our server was Tory. We requested warm milk with coffee. She spent 5-10 mins arguing how she can't give me warm milk, and it's warm enough. She gave us chilled milk, anyways, I requested her to warm it in microwave and had to go back to their desk to have her microwave a little bit milk. After much discussion she finally did it, and it took like 30 seconds, but her attitude was like she did me a huge favor. The food didn't taste good. I'm overall quite disappointed. Never going back.

1  Thank priyanka-grover2010