If you are looking for fancy and posh, keep on going. If you like clean, quiet, comfortable, and homey feeling, this is the place. And all with a great price.
Also an excellent location. Easy to get to area attractions.
We had a great stay at Carlsons Lodge. We stayed a week, came as strangers, left as "family".
We were there over Columbus Day weekend, they were full, and we never heard a peep from anyone.
Carol and her daughter Kate were nice, welcoming, and helpful.
The rooms were larger than I thought they would be and had a great view. The grounds were pretty with a few walking trails (snowmobile in the winter) out back.
Hopefully we will make it back there next year.
Thanks again for being part of a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain