“This place has the best Sushi !”
Review of Green Ginger

Green Ginger
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Tilton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Go here often. The bento box is a great value(cannot take it to go). Maki Combo is another one of my fave's. All Combo's come with Miso soup and salad.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This used to be my favorite Chinese restaurant. Previously I had always enjoyed the food . It used to be fresh and great quality, but now it has gone downhill. One of my favorite dishes is the twice cooked pork. In the last 6 months I have ordered it twice and both times it was disgusting. The pork was all fat and gristle and I had to throw it away because it made me lose my appetite. Sure when I called to complain they would make a note to comp me the next meal but truthfully I have not been able to bring myself to order again and its only a mile down the road from me.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch today, have been going for many years . It started with the waiters attitude. Didn’t want to be there . We had 2 MAi tai . Placed our order. Asked for wonton chips which they always serve. He told us they were out . Ok no problem. Meal came hot an sour soup. Cyan was overwhelming. People sat down in next booth . Waitress served wonton chips immediately. Asked the waiter and he just shrugged his shoulders. The meal came and really wasn’t worth eating. Absolutely no taste. I’m sorry I will not be back . To many good places in the area . Waiter got a terrible tip . Waiter number 99 find another job .

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The relaxed, and elegant atmosphere works well with the classic Chinese style resturant.There was very ftiendly employee's too! my daughter and myself enjoyed our girls night out! The food was delious, yet inexpensive,compared to the oversized portions! However, a few short hours after leaving we noticed an extra tip was added on my credit card bill That I DID NOT AUTHORIZE or sign for! I purposely left cash for a tip! The amount was less then $10 however from now on were getting take out there!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Have frequented this establishment since inception some 14+ years ago and experienced the, unfortunate, downward trend first hand. Today was the coup de gras and I will not be back. Ordered a tempura appetizer...it was over cooked. Next two pieces of faux crab (processed pollack) arrived on my Sushi Gold dish! Offensive! And, when did sushi become so thinly sliced and the rice ball so narrow? The rice didn't even hold up when dipped in soy sauce! And the raw fish was luke warm. Sushi is most typically served cool as it is refrigerated. My mistake was in not sending it back. Instead, I spoke candidly with the sweet server when she inquired. To her credit, she sent over the manager. I explained my dissatisfaction. No redemption. My bill for one came to nearly $50 with tip. At the very least he could have comped me the sake, or the a la carte eel. I warned him better sushi could be had 20 miles down the road in Concord their standards needed improvement. When I arrived home an hour later, the food poisoning struck. I am done with Green Ginger.

Been to Green Ginger? Share your experiences!