“Eggs Benedict”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I know is't a pancake parlor, but in reality, it is much more. I chose the Eggs Benedict for breakfast and found it to be unbelievably good. I've had "Eggs Benedict" before and it did not taste good at all. At Polly's they know how to make it. Their pancakes are also excellent. I had blueberry and chocolate chip (on another occasion) and enjoyed them very much.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had heard of this place many times and decided to try it on a Sunday mid day. We took people’s advice (thanks Trip Advisor reviewers) to call ahead and be put on a wait list. Once we arrived we were seated in about 15 minutes as opposed to an hour. We had a great seat overlooking the mountains. Coffee was good. We found the food was good,but somewhat overpriced. My eggs were cold. Friends who ordered pancakes were happy with their choices and said they were delicious.
All in all I can say we have now had the experience of going there, but we would not go out of our way to eat there again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Visiting on a road trip from the west coast, found this on line. We arrived at opening time on a weekday so there was no waiting. Our waiter "SuperChris C" was fantastic, so upbeat and friendly for an early morning. Breakfast came hot and delicious.
The restaurant is full of history and very unique and had lots of goodies for purchase.
Each waiter cooks the pancakes fresh for each of their tables, what a fun way to do breakfast, that left a lasting memory for us. I hope to return one day.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Be sure to call ahead or you might have hours waiting for your pancakes! Fantastic service from a "waiter-cook-salesman" who upsold us the day's special maple coffee and pineapple pancakes! Very well-known restaurant!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This typical local restaurant is slightly out of the way but well worth visiting. The ambiance inside and out is friendly and inviting. The reception and staff was efficient and welcoming. They are big on pancakes here which were delicious. I had the chicken and barley soup which was excellent for the cold day outside. Turn off and spend some time here: it is worth it.