“Good clean hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Hotel is clean and comfortable. Staff tries to be helpful as much as possible. Needed and booked a handicapped room thinking that the bathroom would be handicapped equipped and it wasn't. It had a tub you had to step over a high edge to get in and there were no bars by the toilet. Something you might want to keep in mind when booking. I was told that there were rooms that would meet our needs but they were not available. Therefore there are different types of handicapped rooms. All else was fine.
Breakfast was the usual buffet. Neat and clean.

Room Tip: Away from check in area and pool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 August 2011

We used this place as a stop on the way back to Boston from going to eat lobster and shop in Maine. So it fulfilled our purpose completely. We arrived late at night and our room was as expected. Not new, but not run down. The king bed was comfortable, but not something to write about. There was a small fridge in the room with a microwave and a coffeemaker which is nice to have. Tv was a flatscreen.

The internet was down when we arrived. Not much the front desk clerk can do about that in the middle of the night. There was a business center that was open that had two computers that we could have got on if we needed it that badly.

The free breakfast in the morning was a feast. Just about anything you could want to fill up on.

On a side note, holiday inns have the best smelling shampoo anywhere ...haha.

The location was great. Only a few minutes off the interstate, tucked in the woods. Its about 40 minutes to Boston Logan if you have to catch a flight in the morning. If we return I'd like to check out Seabrook.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We chose this hotel for our vacation and were not disappointed. The reception personnel were friendly and willing to help with inquiries. The room was very comfortable and clean, breakfast amazing and ample. Breakfast room in itself not too big, but around 9-9:15 AM it becomes less crowded and hot food is replenished till 10:00 AM. Pray for sunny days, as on rainy days all the kids in the hotel spend time in the small indoor pool (which is understandable) and it leaves no room for adults. The fitness centre has 3 cardio machines, which was enough for vacation training.
Plenty of fast food restaurants (Burger King was the cleanest). Excellent Chinese take-out on Lafayette rd. in Exeter (fresh food and big portions). Fastest way to Hampton Beach from hotel is to take 1 north, then 101 Exeter-Hampton expy.

Room Tip: Try to get the 3rd floor. With many children on vacation it can be a bit noisy
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I booked the room on Priceline for $116.00. Check in was easy and fast. The room was quite large with a king size bed, chair, desk microwave and frig. Very clean. It was near the elevator, but it was a very quiet room. Would highly recommend this hotel. Much better than some of the pricey, old hotels at Hampton Beach.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

We were traveling the coast of Cape Ann and about to sightsee in Plum Island. It was Saturday afternoon so we decided to find a room. If I have a choice, I choose Holiday Inn Express so when I saw it listed on my GPS, I gave them a call. The young lady (and I am sorry, I forgot your name) was so helpful doing her best to find us a room. I told her I would be right over. Eric was working with her and took over when we arrived as she was on the phone. They both worked so hard to find my 90 yr old Dad and me the most convenient and comfortable room. The location was quiet, clean and friendly. We both found the complimentary hot breakfast delicious. When I read some of the other reviews I wondered if we were staying in the same hotel! Thank you every one for all your efforts. I, for one, appreciate you.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
6.5 km away
Atlantic Breeze Suites
#6 of 41 in Hampton
5.6 km away
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook? Share your experiences!