“Nice people, excellent food”

Native Coffee + Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Rye
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Description: A community cafe in Rye, NH serving premium coffee + tea along with a chef-inspired menu all wrapped up with a smile to brighten your day.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting a nearby park and stopped by here far a late lunch. What a great place! The people are nice and helpful, and my sandwich was fantastic. Even better it was a nice day so I ate at one of their outside tables. I'll be back!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Native Coffee is beautiful inside, the food is fresh and delicious, and the service is great. We were so happy with our bagel breakfast sandwiches and Spindrift seltzer.
Very kid friendly, a place to eat outside, and easy to find. We really needed a place like this. Thanks so much for opening !

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The hot chocolate that my kids had was at best lukewarm. It was a nice sweet taste so maybe they intentionally did that because it was like that for two consecutive days. The breakfast sandwiches were pretty good, didn't have the best bagel selection one of the days. My dad had a biscuit breakfast sandwich and luke warm hot chocolate. I know my father in law would be horrified. My dad said it was ok. He would never actually complain. My wife loved her breakfast there, so I guess it is what you order. I also had a breakfast sandwich and I liked mine.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here yesterday for lunch and thought that maybe it was going to be foo-foo for my taste. However I had the native burger and it was delicious. It was lean and nicely cooked and served with tomato, onion and greens. It said the side was a taste of quinoa salad and a taste it was. Very small. The ice tea was delicious.
I will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We love coffee shops / cafes but as common as they are, finding one that has uncommonly good food, service, coffee and surroundings is not so easy. I don't give out excellent ratings very often, I look for the unusual, special and yummy. Native was all that. Cool building, great food, great coffee, obviously well thought out.
I SMELL FRANCHISE!

Been to Native Coffee + Kitchen? Share your experiences!