“I don't like ice cream but I loved theirs!”

Annabelle's Natural Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Like the title says I don't usually eat ice cream because I don't usually like it. But this place however would get me to order it again. Definitely check it out they have all sorts of flavors and toppings to make anyone happy.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Hidden in a corner street you find a small shop offering a huge variety of ice cream.
Inside there are some tables to restfully taste your ice cream or you can continue your stroll through Portsmouth.
Very kind staff, generous scoops, very pleasant. Thanks!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Great choice of flavors and a cute little place. Useful restroom and nice service. We all liked Maine Coast aka Swiss Avalanche

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Annabelle’s has great ice cream and it such a cute little shop!! The flavors have very creative names which is fun! I highly recommend you get your ice cream here.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard about Annabelle’s for a long time and we went looking for it on wile in Portsmouth. The selection was great and I tried Maine Rocky Coast which is chocolate with nuts. The flavor and consistency were superb. There were three of us with three different chocolate flavors. Our only complaint was the mediums were a little small and idle we did it again we would all do a large.