“So many flavors to choose from!”

Annabelle's Natural Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Really good ice cream that comes in so many flavors it is hard to choose! The salted caramel was delicious....

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Seven of us (5 kids) rolled in to Annabelle’s after dinner on a chilly, fall Saturday night and ordered a boatload of ice cream. The staff was super friendly and the ice cream was delicious as usual. We love this place and visit anytime we are in town.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We loved this place! They have a huge selection of flavors and I was really impressed with the quality. It’s very soft ice cream and not at all crystallized or hard. I got the rum raisin flavor and it was excellent.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My only problem with Annabelle's was that I couldn't choose from all the amazing sounding flavours! The very friendly staff did help by giving us samples and I eventually settled on a scoop of Cookie Dough and a scoop of Salted Caramel. I wasn't disappointed! It was really great ice cream. There was space to sit, but it was such a nice day, we took our cones outside.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

New England is the ice cream capital. This is one of the best! choc. chip is my choice, but I think you will enjoy anyone of them.