“Highight of Portsmouth”

Annabelle's Natural Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My only problem with Annabelle's was that I couldn't choose from all the amazing sounding flavours! The very friendly staff did help by giving us samples and I eventually settled on a scoop of Cookie Dough and a scoop of Salted Caramel. I wasn't disappointed! It was really great ice cream. There was space to sit, but it was such a nice day, we took our cones outside.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 1 October 2017

New England is the ice cream capital. This is one of the best! choc. chip is my choice, but I think you will enjoy anyone of them.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Delicious. Maple Walnut, Pumpkin, Espresso Coffee all quite amazing. Portions are huge and the price is fair. The folks that work there are really nice. We loved it.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great ice cream, with many flavor choices. We got cones so we could finish our walk around town. Loved the CASHEW CARAMEL CLUSTER and PEANUT BUTTER FANTASY.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The ice cream was excellent! I had the salted caramel, the others in my party had the black raspberry. We all enjoyed the creaminess of the ice cream and the quick service.

We will definitely stop by the next time we visit Portsmouth.