“Grumpiest Barista ever!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Portsmouth
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great deal today, BOGO iced caramel macchiato. $5.07 for two mediums! However, the guy making our drinks was very overwhelmed (there was no line!) and had a bad attitude. I had one minor request, for him to put less milk in my drink- very simple- & he started lecturing me on my order. He was already clearly grumpy and slamming things around even before I very politely made my simple request.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

This Starbuck's is near Portsmouth and is quite busy in the mornings creating a good atmosphere. The drive-up is very busy and the parking lot often full. Good selection of drinks and pastry-type food. I enjoy the atmosphere. It is also close to the Crossings and Fox Run malls.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

The usual starbucks. Great coffee and great staff. we needed some coffee as our motel coffee was non existent. fun place to get a cappucino and a tall blonde(coffee that is).

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This Portsmouth location is near shopping, the mall, Trader Joes, the movies, honestly everything you can think of. This Starbucks boasts great customer service with people who actually have personality which is always nice. My favorite drink to order is grande cafe latte. Has drive thru service always with a smile.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Nicest drive-through folks in Portsmouth. I sat in line the other day watching while a ridiculous woman three cars up changed, changed, and re-changed her order. When I finally got to the window, the girl apologized to me with a smile and gave me my coffee for free. Top notch.