“Central place to meet”

Panera Bread
Ranked #103 of 219 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Portsmouth is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This particular Panera Bread is, like many, very busy. The service was excellent and the food was as expected. Never a disappointed order. Salad and soup is my favorite.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I am really not up for staff bitterness in the morning when I am trying to wake up and get something to eat!!!!! The place was not clean and staff attitude was not what I want for food that is 'ok'.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We love Panera Bread & this is our first visit to this particular location. I had my same old delicious Fuji Apple-chicken half salad. It's awesome! My hubby decided on the grill cheese - it had lots of cheese in it. The only issue was had was the soda I first selected was only soda water but the Manager was making her "rounds" & I let her know. She fixed it and gave me a new cup, so that I could get my first selection. The restaurant was clean as well as the ladies room which I needed to visit before we left.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

There salads are awesome. And employees were very helpful in all ways ,answering questions . Helping with getting something for a small child to eat.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The food is good, but it's expensive for soup, salad or a sandwich. The bread on the sandwiches is too thick. Some of the pastries are good. The bagels, muffins and bread are good, but they're average. If I'm gonna spend that kind of money for lunch, I'll head downtown for a place with a view and better food.

Date of visit: November 2016