“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came up for a college visit and had dinner here. The restaurant was decorated nicely and had multiple levels. The food was very good and came out in a timely manner. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I'm a fan of this restaurant... Most of the time. I find they're not nearly as good on Mondays and Tuesdays but every time I've been there that wasn't one of those days, the food was spot on and great service. It's a very neat building too! I definitely recommend it 5 days a week!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The layout of the restaurant is interesting, using different levels of the one-time boiler room.

The food was very good, and the service was excellent. I had the sweet potato and prosciutto flatbread; different and delicious!

Our B&B gave us a coupon for a free appetizer. We tried the bacon-wrapped scallops special; it was wonderful.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Inn so gave this a shot. I would agree with some other posts if you aren’t a local then it’s a bit of a maze to navigate. The potato bacon soup was very tasty. The servers were very friendly and the multiple sitting areas were neat. The menu was a bit limited. We have been to several Common Man locations.....what happened to the pot roast?? Put it back on all locations menus it was always great!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. The service was good, but it's always busy so expect some waiting. The parking is plenty, but a little awkward right now because they're doing some parking lot and roadwork. You should be aware that this restaurant is located in the Common Man Inn and Spa and the Common Man has their own restaurant as well. I will eat there again if I'm in the area.

1  Thank Playwright69