“Favorite local spot”
Review of Cafe De Olla

Cafe De Olla
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I live nearby and this is my favorite local weekly takeout. The food is fresh, delicious and the portions are gigantic! The atmosphere is casual and their daily special is always a great deal. If you are looking for cheap, local and delicious it is a must stop!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had burritos here about a year ago. The chicken was very bland. It was shredded but had no seasoning. The ingredients all seemed very fresh. I haven't eaten here since but I would probably try it again.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for the whole time that Cafe de olla has been open and they have not unimpressed me yet. All of the ingredients taste super fresh and the burritos are gigantic. I suggest to anyone coming here to get chicken and chipotle ranch on their burrito. You won't be disappointed. Zane Kushman approved!

1  Thank zanekushman
Reviewed 18 January 2017

i moved to Peterborough about a year ago...I have tried all the Mexican food around.
Cafe De Olla is now our favorite. Friendly, quick service....great choices, and generous portions. We had the # 2 in a bowl and rate it about the best we have had, or nearly the best. I like that you can actually choose what is in your meal as far as meats, pepers, refried beans, guacamole, onions, ect, ect...you get the picture. Absolutely wonderful...we will be returning soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Received a gift certificate and used it twice each visit was not very tasty. I make burritos all the time at home and mine are 200% better. Very bland ingredients for about $8-9 a burrito. Go a few yards down the road to the Mexican restaurant in the plaza and enjoy a better meal