“Good selection of soups”
Review of Twelve Pine

Twelve Pine
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 October 2018

While on a chilly, windy foliage road trip, stopped by for soup. I had samples of the four soups offered for that day and decided on the tomato cheddar bisque, which was very good. For the price, though, it should have come with a piece of bread and not just generic crackers. I still find the prices high here and thought for a minute that I was back in Portsmouth.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The selection is interesting, the ingredients are fresh, and the food is delicious. We had great lemonade, very tasty salmon/pasta salad and a flavorful scone.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

There is usually a very good selection and variety of foods to choose from a Buffet. The staff will load your plate. You choose how much of any food you want. They weight it and then heat it in the microwave. You get your food on a tray and move to the dinning area at the front of the store after you pay. There is also an area that offers higher end wines, and boutique type items. The cost is a bit pricey but the quality is high.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I remember this place when my friend Nan and I came here for our weekly tuna melt or chicken burrito and delicious tortellini salad and ginger ales, sitting on white wired iron chairs and tables. They still have the pesto tortellini salad & the famous chicken burrito made by my former classmate Aaro,n over 20 years ago. Only now Twelve Pine has expanded to an exquisite array of worldly wines, foods, desserts, and other delectable foods. They make an excellent Mocha, Cappuccino or other kind of coffee & offer a variety of great teas too. If you want to eat like kings in homey and eclectic, but elegant surroundings go here. You will not regret it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I had a quiche and my friend had a blintz. Both were warm, flaky and delicious! I've visited here several times on my way through and always enjoyed whatever I had.

Date of visit: June 2018