Jack Daniels Motor Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfridge and freezerreception areahome baked goodssmall riverfree wifiblackout shadescontinental breakfast isnearby attractionsriver viewexcellent accommodationsbottled waterdouble roomyogurtvery comfortable staystate highwayroom was clean
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great location to see the area. Super friendly staff that helps with recommendations of the area for food or hiking.
Basic room. It was a good size but on the older side. The breakfast is basic but you can find something to eat and hold you over while the coffee was nice to have in the building!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you, we really enjoy sharing our knowledge. As you discovered, there are tons of options for hiking and dining in Southwest New Hampshire. We hope you can visit again for some skiing, paddling, shopping and more! We appreciate your input areas that we can improve.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Annually, I fly back east to visit Peterborough NH & stay at Jack Daniels Motor Inn. The place is always clean. I like the accommodations in the room (the shower, microwave, refrigerator, television, plugs for electronics) & staff is friendly & very helpful. They provide breakfast items in the lobby with fresh baked goods every morning & cookies in the afternoon. They even hug me now. I have become part of "their family".

Room Tip: I prefer the ground level near the lobby.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

We always love to see you in Peterborough! It was special to be able to help with your plans and meet all of your family last year. Thanks for making us feel like we were part of your family as well!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

A small inn in a small town. Clean, friendly and covered all the bases. Nothing fancy, but nothing left out - nice bed, complementary bottled water, frig, internet. A good value and a very comfortable stay.

Stayed: October 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed your visit! And thank you for mentioning some of the amenities that stuck out for you. Safe travels and come back soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

What a great find. The staff was very friendly, gave a great dinner recommendation, and the rooms were clean. Comfortable beds. Very nice location, right on a creek. Convenient to Parker's Maple Barn. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are certainly glad that you found us! Thank you for your kind words - we hope to see you in Peterborough again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My mother had stayed here some years ago, so I was familiar with the property. Also, I lived just up the road many years ago.

I rolled in very tired and with no reservation. I was quickly and efficiently checked in and given and very nice room on the first floor.

I would highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for your kind comments! I am glad that we were able to provide a restful visit for you. We are here for you whenever you return to Peterborough!