All reviews cookies fridge and freezer reception area continental breakfast shower room free wifi fresh baked goods blackout shades overlooking the river rooms set excellent accommodations bottled water very comfortable stay yogurt rooms are large recently stayed here new england
Reviewed 7 October 2017

A small inn in a small town. Clean, friendly and covered all the bases. Nothing fancy, but nothing left out - nice bed, complementary bottled water, frig, internet. A good value and a very comfortable stay.

Stayed: October 2017
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed your visit! And thank you for mentioning some of the amenities that stuck out for you. Safe travels and come back soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

What a great find. The staff was very friendly, gave a great dinner recommendation, and the rooms were clean. Comfortable beds. Very nice location, right on a creek. Convenient to Parker's Maple Barn. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are certainly glad that you found us! Thank you for your kind words - we hope to see you in Peterborough again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My mother had stayed here some years ago, so I was familiar with the property. Also, I lived just up the road many years ago.

I rolled in very tired and with no reservation. I was quickly and efficiently checked in and given and very nice room on the first floor.

I would highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for your kind comments! I am glad that we were able to provide a restful visit for you. We are here for you whenever you return to Peterborough!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Inn has been refurbished. Better bed and chairs. Faster free wifi. Excellent blackout shades.

Staff is great.

Place is clean, wonderfully located, and within walking distance of Peterborough.

Well done.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the creek.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank I1240DMdanielr
Eric L, Owner at Jack Daniels Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for noticing our updates! Most of these changes originate from guest suggestions - we love for guests to return and see the results. We hope to see you in Peterborough again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say.. um, everything about this place rocks! They called me because they had a cancellation and was so happy! Excellent service, excellent accommodations, super friendly! I have an ice cream truck ( Miss Polly's Traveling Treats) and they let me plug her in!
Coffee and baked goods in the am!
Close to down town. River is peaceful... sat by it in some nice chairs for 2 hours! I will be definitely be booking here again. Highly recommend. A+++++

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business