All reviews white mountains north conway waffles place to stay the room was exceptionally clean hotel owner busy intersection small refrigerator and microwave lakes region waffle machine the breakfast area breakfast included flat screen tv definitely stay here again first floor motel cereal
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

A little pricey for what you get, but you are really paying for proximity to lots of great hiking in the White Mountains. Room was clean, check in and out was easy. Included breakfast was a bit better than continental. It is close to several restaurants and convenience stores, so would recommend if you are really just using it as a place to sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Econo Lodge is a good motel for those wanting a clean, comfortable place to stay with no frills but all the basics! The bed seemed new (was firm) and I had the best sleep I've had in over 5 years, no kidding! The bathroom was on the small side but had the basic guest toiletries. The only complaint about my room being the very dim single ceiling light in the bathroom. It really needs to be better lit! There was even a small refrigerator and microwave, both super clean and in excellent working order. The SUPERB flat screen TV was a large I think 32" and in like new condition with a volume control that I could have turned up & woken the dead! The Econo Lodge served a no frills continental breakfast. The food was decent and the breakfast area was clean and inviting. The hotel owner Ken and staff were all warm, friendly and extremely helpful. All I needed and more at an affordable price. Better than i expected, I highly recommend to the "no frills necessary" crowd!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back. I was in 212 & LOVED it!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night. The room was clean, the king sized mattress was very firm and comfortable but the noise from the hallway was very loud. Unfortunately if there louder people staying, the room doors are not sound insulated and so you will hear what is said and done in the hallways. Outside of that item, the stay was totally restful and enjoyable.
They also have a light breakfast included that looked fine though we had a breakfast meeting up the street so we didn't partake.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Quick one nite stay, attended a wedding nearby.. ,,Nice that the motel arranged for an early check-in...Kind of a noisy corner.. Heavy traffic area..Close to our wedding venue...Check in was confusing...paid in advance or not???Anyways we got our room..First floor. .Heard every step of our upstairs neighbors...Oh well it is a budget sleepover..Clean bathroom and bedroom.. Comfortable mattress. Complimentary .Breakfast included.. Powdered eggs and a waffle machine.. bagel and muffin.. Included with nightly rental.. Cant complain about this... Would I stay again?? Maybe....One nite...Better stuff down the road in n.conway...

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Some seriously juxtaposed reviews here... the motel was a pleasant surprise as I frequently pass by this motel, but this was my first time staying there. The place shows it's age from the outside but the room was fresh, clean and comfortable and (apparently) recent efforts to "better" the property were obvious. The lobby and breakfast area looked new, very clean and well presented. I hope the owner(s) can soon freshen the exterior as I'm sure they will attract more business when they get to it. We encountered only one gentleman working there, but he was always pleasant, helpful and courteous. It's not the Ritz, it's not meant to be the Ritz, it is a well kept, clean and inexpensive motel/hotel and excels as such.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends