All reviews fire pit king deluxe room balcony overlooking the pool away from the road picnic tables place to stay white mountains fridge and microwave pool and hot tub chain hotels road noise central location would definitely stay here again main building up to date beds were comfortable stay in north conway
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My family and I loved this little motel nestled in N Conway. Normally my husband dislikes small places like this, but we were pleasantly surprised! A nice rate, comfortable and spacious rooms, and a quiet location sold us, even our 14 year old! With a nice pool and fire pit, clean rooms and friendly staff, this place will have us coming back again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Very comfortable, very clean and quiet. Nice pool area, and fireplace.
No restaurant but you can have a good (free) coffee at the reception.
Wi-Fi was OK. No in room safe. Not all units has a microwave oven. Small fridge.

Very good location.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed there at our trip to mount washington and had a two king bedroom suite. It was very confortable and clean. What to ask more ? The only thing is there is no breakfast included and the Wifi signal was weak. You can always eat breakfast many restaurants on the main street and if you don't need wifi, it's perfect ! A little bit expensive though but worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Masma_001
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Whenever I make the trip up to North Conway, this is the place I stay and I make a point to recommend it to all my friends. The location is super convenient to all the attractions in the area and the rooms are good sized, spotless and a great value. The owners do an awesome job of keeping the property up, the pool and hot tub are great and the grounds are immaculate. The new(ish) patio with grill and fire pit are fantastic.

Staff is always super friendly. I've been staying here since I was little and have no plans to look anywhere else!

Room Tip: I prefer the building in the back, it's set farther back from the road so it's nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We rentede this room for one night. We found the room to be large and clean. The pool was clean and well maintained. My son and I enjoyed it greatly.

The staff at check in was very helpful and polite, as they were at check out.

We would certainly stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family