“Bangkok Cafe- food was delicious, and the service was friendly and fast.”
Review of Bangkok Cafe

Bangkok Cafe
Ranked #54 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 February 2017

This little hidden gem, nestled between ski shops on White Mountain Hwy, has been a lifesaver for me 2 times now. 3 years ago, I promised myself I would never return to the tourist infested North Conway. But, here we are again. While all other restaurants are at least 1.5 hour wait to be seated, we could walk right in and be served at Bangkok. The food is absolutely delicious. One of my kids had the chicken tempura- loved it, ate it all. The other had steamed dumplings- and that kid showed those dumplings who's boss. I enjoyed the shrimp pad thai and my husband devoured the green curry grilled salmon. People, don't miss out on this place.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

The people here never cease to put out great food. I've lived in the valley for over 45 years, this is by far one of the top 3 restaurants in the area. The pad thai and drunken noodles are terrific. You can't find better thai food in the valley than here. I have never had an issue, everything is always prepared correctly and tastes great! Top recommendation for the Bangkok Café.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

We are used to the Thai restaurants near our home where even when you request "3 star" hot the food is rarely very spicy. At Bangkok Cafe the 3 star is plenty hot. I had the red curry bowl with tofu which was delicious. My husband had the green bowl with pork and was also pleased. He actually added some extra hot pepper to,his dish. The restaurant is quite small but nice. Our server was very friendly and attentive. While we were having lunch there was a steady stream of local folks getting take-out. This is a solid choice for Thai food in North Conway village!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We ordered four different items: pad thai, red curry, ginger stir-fry, and Bangkok chicken cafe. We all shared the different dishes and came to the same conclusion: they all tasted pretty much the same! Such different dishes - not sure how that could be? Very bland and unsensational.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My husband & I stopped in for lunch while traveling through this wonderful town on our motorcycle. The food was EXCELLENT - cooked & plated to perfection! Next year we will stop back in again! NICE, friendly, professional waiter too!