“Amazing Pad Thai!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We went here on the last full day of our trip to New Hampshire... And we loved it! It was a last minute decision and we were seated at an instant. We ordered the General Thai Chicken and the Pad Thai w/ chicken and they were fantastic! The Pad Thai was one, if not the best, of the Asian noodle dishes I've ever had. The plates were big portions at a great price, and the food was plated so nicely, with carrot flowers and heart shaped rice. Everything about it was amazing! We had the mango and sticky rice for dessert and although it's not for everyone, I loved it! The people running the restaurant were so sweet and recommended us their best food (which definitely was amazing!!!) everything about the restaurant has a unique twist; the soft Thai opera music in the back, beautiful garnishes, and even the sweet tea was unique, with cream in it! Wish we had a place like this back home! Next time we come up to New Hampshire we are definitely going back!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Just ate an excellent take-out from Thai Nakon Ping. Nice people, very helpful, it wasn't fast, but it was wonderful. The sampler appetizer was appreciated by all, and the main dishes, including pad thai were perfect. Reasonable prices and great food.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Whenever we travel we try to eat at a local Thai restaurant and we had the pleasure of eating at Thai Nakon Ping. We were greeted very warmly by the owner and staff and enjoyed a delicious meal. The prices of the drinks and dishes is very reasonable and the portions a good size to have leftovers. I recommend this restaurant for couples as well as families. The staff was very pleased to serve all sized groups.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

My spouse and I had lunch with family - a combination of vegetarians, meat-eaters, spicy food eaters and mild food eaters. We were all quite satisfied. The mild food was very lightly spicy and the spicy food was a good level of heat, if even a bit on the spicy side (on a level of 1-4). The portions of both the noodle dishes and the rice stir fry were quite good for lunch. Go early, though, because it gets very crowded at noon.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

We have eaten here twice and have enjoyed the quality of the food, the attentiveness of the staff, and the quietness of the restaurant. With so many people vacationing in North Conway it can be hard to find a place to eat where one can hear one's dining partner. I have gotten the Pad Thai with shrimp and with chicken. This time I added the vegetable tempura. It was lightly breaded and fried, included a wide variety of vegetables, and was so large that I had to take most of my pad thai home with me! My husband had a chef's special each time and liked both.