“Enjoy ours food”
Review of A Taste of Thai

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #52 of 100 Restaurants in North Conway
Description: ocated in the heart of the world famous village of North Conway, New Hampshire and the Mount Washington Valley, we serve wholesome, delicious, genuine, and; spicy if you like it Thai food made from scratch. Our kitchen is busy every day preparing recipes passed down from generation to generation. We offer a full bar and a wide variety of specialty cocktails as well.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Great Food, Chicken Pad Thai and Yellow Curry we order was really good. We sure be back on ours next Vacation :)

The place was very clean and very convenient location.

Good Job !

2  Thank Derrick Y

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Went in with my family tonight. Sat down ordered appetizers. Was going over the menu and both my son and I wanted to take some vegetables off of the plate we were interested in and add some other vegetables. My son suffers from reflux and can not have spicy. Right away the waiter started, no substitutions. We explained my sons issues and he shrugged his shoulders. "You can remove some vegetable but can not add anything different. At this time I wanted some changes to vegetables as well and by this time knew the answer. I stated I am not just going to waste money and not enjoy. I told him after we ordered 3 different appetizers that if he was not willing to work with us just cancel the order and we will leave. The waiter not seeming bothered at all with one other two top showed no care whatsoever and let us walk away. That's ok we went and had a great dinner as always at Delaney's Hole in the Wall! Stay far away! They will be out of business soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner before going to the play. Food was delicious. Had to wait a while to be waited on but it was worth it!

1  Thank looselug
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Came in with my family, we ordered 5 meals. Three were barely ok and two were terrible. Tasted like rotten food, and we are used to Asian restaurants. Although the waiter saw we did not touch the plates, we were charged the full amount of the meals. Since our kid was hungry, we ordered plain rice for him, received a small portion, and when check came, the waiter mentioned he did not charge for the rice... we paid, and went to search for a place to eat dinner.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Large portions,,,,, My wife had crunchy chicken with white rice. very good, well presented. I had Curry chicken / shrimp Pad Thai. HOT to the table, to hot to eat at first. HUGE serving, but as far as quality, rather average. Only 2 shrimp, and a few small chicken strips, no veg, but LOTS of noodles.good location for us as we were staying at the motel across the road!