All reviews fire pit front desk event center pool and hot tub pool area would stay here again business trip business center comfortable beds omelet a great place to stay clean hotel off the highway housekeeping staff new hampshire bistro marriott
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my a Husband. He was on business and I came to see New Hampshire. Nice town, not much to do but pretty. The hotel was basically the same as every other Courtyard. The bartenders were nice, location convenient, rooms clean, quiet visit. No complaints other than it is doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the Courtyards, but it’s not a bad thing to have a consistently nice place to stay no matter the location.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Overall this is a very nice Courtyard hotel. All of the staff I encountered were friendly and willing to help, including the person manning the front desk at 11pm when I called down to report some rowdy folks in the hallway. The rooms are clean, and it's nice they have the bistro option, although my family reported that it was very confusing at breakfast to get the food you ordered and that they seemed understaffed.

The event center is nice as well, and my cousin's wedding was fun and the food was very good for large event food. It bothered me a little that the event rooms are named after fonts, but no points off for this as it's a personal choice.

The only thing that frustrated me was how easy it was to hear the slightest noise in the hallway when in the room. Even when the police had been called and the rowdy folks left, regular people walking by having a quiet chat sounded very loud in the room itself.

Oh, and there aren't many TV channels at all, which I assume is because they want you to buy up to internet TV services, so that was annoying, because I've gotten used to almost full sets of cable channels in hotels. And the Marriott interface is sorely lacking for browsing shows. If you don't watch a lot of TV, then you won't have any issue.

I would stay here again if in the area overnight.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I was here on a work trip and stayed 2 nights with a conference. The lobby and conference space is very nice. It looks recently renovated and they have a nice patio. I did not use the pool but it looked fine.

The conference area was comfortable and flexible. I found the chairs to be good and our lunch was very good. We had a reception with food and drinks on the patio in the evening which was nice.

I had breakfast one day in the Bistro area and the breakfast burrito was surprisingly good. They also have a Starbucks set up if that is your coffee of choice.

The room was ok. The bed was comfortable and they had applied some more modern touches, but it was a little beat up and did not feel quite as clean as I expected, although I can’t put my finger on why. There is a large chair in the room that is too big for the space and blocked the a/c which does not make any sense to me.

Overall a 4 rating: 3 for the room and 5 for the event. I would stay here again as others I talked to said their rooms were nicer and the event handling was great.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very nice lobby, newly renovated, with a great patio & propane fire pit. Vey nice pool & hot tub 2 mins off the highway & 8 mins from the outlets.
Had a 4 day stay for a hockey tournament, the front desk people were pleasant, rooms were a little tired, probably renovated 5 years ago, one of the two elevators was out of order during our stay. The issue we had is that the hotel were short staff when it came to housekeeping. The hotel was full based on a hockey tournament being held in the area. They usually only got to our room after 4PM & forgot to clean our room on one of those days & we gave up on the last night & told them to forget about it!!. Drinks at the bar were a little expensive at $12.00. Great location, very nice patio but not sure we received full value during our stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Greg G, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Travellots26,

Thank you for your recent review of the Nashua Courtyard Marriott. I am sorry to hear about the housekeeping issues you had during your stay, I will be sure to address these issues immediately so they do not happen again in the future. I am glad you found the front desk staff to be friendly and were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub in between games. I hope when your travels bring you back to the Nashua area you choose to stay with us again.

Best Regards,
Greg

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Would stay again! Staff was wonderful, breakfast had a greet selection! Excellent restaurant located steps away. Rooms are clean and spacious. Location is good. Close to major roads but in a quiet area. Loved it!

Date of stay: September 2018