All reviews budget hotel waffles bit dated beds were comfortable fridge and microwave rates
Reviewed 4 January 2016

100 dollars a night. Three lamps in the room one works. One is broken and bulb and wires hanging out. It was unplugged so I plugged it in because I needed the light. But will have to unplug before going to sleep because it is a fire hazard. Place is just dirty. Checked in and asked where the Ice machine was located. He said down the hall. Went to ice machine and it was out of order. Place just sucks. I travel for business and have made a note to never come back here.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BCManagement, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Michael,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. I have brought the issues you have raised to maintenance and the lamp will be fixed. Our maintenance staff can get quite busy sometimes and I do apologize profusely that the ice machine was not fixed in a timely manner. I have spoken to housekeeping about the cleanliness; thank you for sharing your comments. We always like to know ways we can improve to help us better serve our guests. Thank you for your time and for your patronage.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

We have stayed here over half a dozen times in the past year. This is a high end budget hotel. Wonderful amenities: In room, coffee pot, refrigerator, and microwave. Room are spacious, with nice work desk and living room chair. Very good free Wi-Fi.
Your stay also includes an ample hot breakfast. The Pub 99 on premise is a very very nice restaurant. Also easy off and on Rt 3 and Amherst St has every kind of restaurant and shopping you can imagine. The room prices are more than reasonable given all the amenities. It is an older hotel and could use some small cosmetic upgrades but it is very clean and all the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The manager Alan will actually take the time to talk to you, ask about your stay and asks for you input. If you have a problem or issue he wants to know about it. Lastly, as I said, this is a "High End" budget hotel. It is not the Marriott or Embassy Suites so if you want brass handrails in your bathroom this is not the place for you but if you want reasonably priced, friendly and great accommodations then give this place a try. I stay there every time I go back to Nashua to visit my family. Rich Borges

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank Rich B

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! I am so pleased to hear your positive experience. Pertaining to the decor, we are currently remodeling our rooms with updated appliances and hardwood floors. Thank you for your positive feedback, the staff loves hearing it and it tells them to keep up the good work! We look forward to seeing you again soon, thank you for your business!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Myself, two little children, wife and small dog needed a place to stay because our real estate agent messed up our closing date, that's a different story. Here is the story of how our stay at the Fireside Inn unfolded. I checked in and the employee who checked us in was very kind and professional, it seemed like a good start. We checked into our room and as soon as we walked in the smell almost knocked us over! Horrible. The toilet has remains of a human feces in it (#2) the bath tub had an object (not sure what it was) clogging the drain, there was mold around the perimeter of the bath. the fire alarm was falling off the wall, the bolt lock was missing the bolt, the fire sprinkler was painted over with ceiling paint, there was an unidentifiable object on the post of the lights between the beds and a massive broken object in the corner of the room. (See pictures for all of the above. I stayed in that room for around 1 hour and went back to the person who checked us in to move rooms, there was only one other available which was slightly cleaner and when the fan in the bathroom turned on the bathroom would soon smell of cigarettes. I felt so bad as a father making my kids and wife stay here. Never again will we visit. The one positive is they had a good breakfast.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: November 2015
3  Thank Billpnh

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with us. We take pride on having clean, comfortable rooms available for our guests and it seems we failed to do just that. Please accept my apologies. I am glad you got moved to another room but that in no way makes up for the first. Your comments are heard and we will make sure it does not happen again. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

My husband and I stayed at the Fireside Inn and Suites for 2 evenings while we were in the area for a sporting event. The staff we encountered were outstanding and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and our stay pleasant. Initially, I was reticent because the hotel appeared older and in need of a decor refresh and it smelled of smoke but the staff even noticed this and we did not smell cigarette smoke again. I am really a fanatic about cleanliness and our room was very clean. I wanted to take a bath after our sporting event and discovered that our tub did not have a drain plug and I mentioned it at the front desk. When we returned back from our event I discovered that the staff went above and beyond to get a special drain plug so we could have a bath. We greatly appreciated this and would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so happy to hear your review. We aim to provide our guests with a wonderful experience and we pride ourselves on our customer service. The staff works very hard and the positive comments keep them motivated! The decor does need a re-fresh and we are currently remodeling our rooms with new appliances and hard wood floors. Thank you again for taking the time to review us, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This hotel is average in every way--not outstanding and not terrible. We spent one night this weekend. The room and bathroom were clean. The parking situation is a bit iffy. There was not free wifi as promised in the hotel description. Breakfast was fine--nothing to write home about, but at least it was there. Front desk person was very nice. The towels were threadbare, but clean.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ADW2, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Thank you for your compliment about the front desk clerk! Our staff works hard to ensure a pleasurable stay for our guests. We do have free wifi which is not password protected, so you simply have to open your web browser on your device and hit the connect button. Thank you for your input, we look forward to seeing you again.