“Lovely Service!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Shoutout to Gale! She was an awesome waitress! The food was fresh. Pre dinner rolls weren’t that great. Shrimp and fish and chips was good.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The food was good. My son loves the native shrimp dinner with lamb buster bisque. I had the broiled haddock. It isn’t gourmet, but enjoyed it. For a not crowded night, the service was very slow

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We went here for lunch ,and we were not disappointed. The food was first rate, and the portion sizes were more than adequate. We would surely stop in again if in the vicinity.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I walked in on this quiet restaurant scene thinking I'll just order a basic dish and not expect anything special but I was wrong. My server, "Lindsey" was the most polite person that I spoke with during my stay in Nashua. She asked me where I would like to sit and gave me exactly what I asked for and once seated she provided me with in-depth explanations about options on the menu. This was a great experience and if you would like the same, then pull up a chair in Weathervane!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Met family here for lunch. We all enjoyed our meals. The Seafood is fresh and prepared well. The prices have gone up but that is what is happening every where!
Waitress was good. Lots of menu choices. Their salads are always very good.
My Mom loves the Clams. The fish and chips are always good.