All reviews cookies great hotel complimentary breakfast waffles pool and hot tub very clean hotel room was spotless restaurants and shopping free internet nice breakfast excellent stay stay there again new hampshire fresh fruit visiting family i highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I been 5 nights with a pleasant rest and nice breakfast every night and day. Clean and comfortable room. Very nice location a lot of local and brand restaurant around the hotel. Nice employees who serve me with passion in my family necessities. The hotel was full sold out and you don't feel anything wrong around.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This Hotel is conveniently located. The rooms are very clean, well-kept and large. The property is clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good. My only complaint is that the rooms are a little noisy. Easy to hear traffic on the street. Perhaps the people next to me were just unusually loud but I can also hear them pretty easily.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review. From time to time we do get comments on the rooms near the corner of the hotel where two streets merge. If you are a light sleeper we like to recommend staying on the other side of the hotel. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that you will be back to see us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I was in this hotel for one night and met an array of very helpful staff members. First, my confirmation number had not been printed on my printed confirmation paper from Booking.com. They handled this in a very professional manner and even though they had to actually make several phone calls I was treated with such calmness and respect. They had strawberry kiwi infused cold water and cookies and it was resolved in a reasonable time.
The next morning, I left my room and placed my do not disturb sign on my door and went down to breakfast. When I returned to my room, the sign was gone and my key wouldn't work. I went back to the front desk and they rekeyed my car and I told them that the sign was no longer on my door. They called housekeeping and said that no one had cleaned my room. I was bit hesitant to go up but I did. Got to the door and there was the sign right on my door. I must have gone to the wrong floor. As I laughed at my stupidity along came two people from the management and or security to be sure I was OK. I had to tell them that I must have gone to the wrong floor! Was so pleased that they came to be sure I was OK.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing a nice review about our staff and the hotel facilities. We do like to make sure our guests are safe and happy. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I enjoy staying here because of the good service. Everyone is pleasant and helpful and I appreciate that. That's the reason I will always come back. The location is perfect, restaurants are walking distant and getting to major highways is very easy and close by.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing a nice review about our staff and the hotel facilities. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Booked a room via hotels.com for this location 30 min prior to arriving. Upon arrival, the GM was calling to inform me that hotels.com had oversold and they actually had no rooms available. Bethany Breechen, the GM called around to nearby hotels to find a room for us. We had just come from a terrible experience at another hotel and were scrambling to make it to a conference. She offered to allow us to change in the lobby bathrooms and even offered food for us since we had driven 8 hours only to find our original hotel in disarray. Even though we didn't stay, I would definitely return simply because of Bethany going above and beyond for us.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

WOW! Thank you for this review. We would be delighted to have you come back to the area and stay with us. We are really sorry it didn't work out this past time. I will be sure to let Bethany know your thoughts. Thank you! We hope to see you soon.