“Biggest sub I’ve ever seen”

Marc's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Price range: USD 4 - USD 18
Description: Best Subs in NH !! Real Italian Style Pizza.. Large Subs are almost 2 Feet Long !! Only the Best Cold Cuts !!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As first timers we didn’t call ahead because we weren’t sure what to order. So we took a risk and showed up on a Sunday afternoon. The place was busy and we did have to wait at least 20 mins. Marc made sure to stuff our steak bomb with extra for our patience and it was much appreciated. I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger sub than this one. My hubby and I shared it and we got two meals out of it. We will be back to try others and the pizza of course.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Cooliocutie
marcbobo, Owner at Marc's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks !!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I drove from Manchester to Merrimack not once, not twice but three times to check this place out. THE BEST MEAT BALLS EVAHH!! And the subs are RIDICULOUS
If you want to see a true hidden gem I dare you to try them just once and you'll be hooked...

Date of visit: March 2018
marcbobo, Owner at Marc's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thanks Michael !!!!
Glad you liked everything... Thanks for calling about how much you liked the Steak !!!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We didn’t realize the large sub was almost 2 feet long. It is. I ordered a steak and cheese with veggies. It was perfect. The steak was perfectly cooked, the veggies were crisp, and the bread was soft. It was $30, but we each got two meals. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This place is the real deal when it comes to subs. The bread it soft and chewy, the meat was not too processed and the portions are HUGE! The owner was so friendly. We will be going back again and again. If you like subs this is a place you need to check out. . Also, try the eggplant fries, they are wicked good!

Date of visit: November 2017
marcbobo, Owner at Marc's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Awesome !!! Glad you liked everything !!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Our son was moving to the neighborhood and the previous homeowners told us this place was great. They were right! We stopped in for lunch on the day he closed on the house and ordered the large meatball sub. It was literally as long as my son's arm. Pic for proof. And it was so delicious! The price and the value can't be beat, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll be ordering all our pizzas here for move-in day, and I'm sure my son and his wife will be frequent customers!

Date of visit: November 2017
marcbobo, Owner at Marc's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thanks for the great review !!
Glad you enjoyed... I guess that you guys ordered the pizza yesterday?? I hope you enjoyed it !!