All reviews front desk merrimack outlets premium outlets outlet shopping bagels everett turnpike hi express pancake machine the hotel is clean nice room continental breakfast off the highway hard boiled eggs perfect location visiting the area stayed for nights outdoor pool
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, this hotel is a nicely remodelled with old charm exterior.
However, the reason I marked it low is because I take professional integrity seriously.
If you as a front end manager at the hotel tell me I can collect points as a rewards member and then I later find out I received no points for my business stay, to me that is an issue. I didn't receive my IHG rewards points, but I got a request for a survey? Hmm, not professional.

This hotel is nice for business travel. Friendly staff. Just don't expect IHG points to always be awarded here.

Good for family travel but be advised that there is no place for kids to play. While I was here, some parents let their kids run around in the hallway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ryan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive any points for your stay. We value our IHG rewards members and we absolutely want you to collect your points. Feel free to email me at rdemers@roedelcompanies.com and I will find out why you did not get any points for your stay. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We were on our way to see the Ice Castles in Lincoln, NH and booked this hotel to stay for an overnight trip. Holiday Inn Express did not disappoint us, staff was extremely friendly, room was very clean and the free breakfast was welcoming!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is not a high-end hotel but it is very good for what it is. I had the occasion to spend one night here and all I really needed was a good bed, but the hotel had nice amenities and the bed was comfortable. The staff are nice and the hotel is clean. It is in a very good location in Merrimack, NH.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and found it to be an average to good property. I am a sales manager and travel frequently, usually stay at the Holiday Inn chains. The first issue here is that there is only one handicap parking space by the entrance. There should be at least three. The lobby area and hallways are clean although a bit outdated. The fitness room could use new equipment. The rooms are a decent size and comfortable but there was an odor in the room. The only way to neutralize it was to keep the air circulating via the hvac. Btw, the hvac is the outdated style, a wall unit to control the room would be a nice upgrade.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hello Biztraveler2222,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Merrimack, NH. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the lobby and the om.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the parking arrangement, air conditioning and the fitness center. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Encore une fois merveilleux hotel. Tranquille,propre et personnel gentil Bravo! Very nice hotel, quiet clean et friendly staff.

Close to the outlets around 5 minutes

Breakfast changes every day and there is a good selection.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends