“Baked Stuffed Lobster”

Lobster Boat Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I really wanted baked stuffed lobster but there aren't that many places that actually serve it. We went to Lobster Boat and I ordered a 1.5 pound baked stuffed lobster. It was fantastic. Many restaurants over cook it but this was cooked to perfection, plenty of stuffing, and the claws were still juicy. My husband had the seafood dinner, which he loves. Our server, Melanie, is the best! I would definitely go back for this lobster.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Friends took us here for dinner and it was great. The lobster roll was superb and the service super. It’s the place to go for great chowder and super fresh fish and great service.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Was not what I was expecting however was still very good.
Authentic easy going seafood place to eat. Not the most healthy with fried foods being plentiful on the menu.
Salad was very a plane with few other ingredients other than lettuce.
I ordered halibut shrimp and lobster. Halibut was delicious along with shrimp. Lobster was a bit over cooked.
Service was outstanding and couldn't ask for nicer people!
Would take a friend there to eat again or eat there on a whim if in the area. Would not go out of my way to eat there.

Still, a great place to eat!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Small, nautical theme restaurant. Our hotel recommended it and I have to agree with them, that it is one of the best mom and pop seafood restaurants in the area. We were there for a late lunch. I ordered the baked haddock, shrimp and scallops. My husband ordered fried seafood platter of scallops, clams and shrimp. Generous portions with cole slaw. Would go back again

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great lobster rolls and fresh seafood. Clean low stress restaurant with just great food and great service. When someone asks me where downtown Merrimack is, without hesitation I tell them the lobster boat!