“Authentic”

Lobster Boat Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Was not what I was expecting however was still very good.
Authentic easy going seafood place to eat. Not the most healthy with fried foods being plentiful on the menu.
Salad was very a plane with few other ingredients other than lettuce.
I ordered halibut shrimp and lobster. Halibut was delicious along with shrimp. Lobster was a bit over cooked.
Service was outstanding and couldn't ask for nicer people!
Would take a friend there to eat again or eat there on a whim if in the area. Would not go out of my way to eat there.

Still, a great place to eat!

1  Thank Zorba0032

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Small, nautical theme restaurant. Our hotel recommended it and I have to agree with them, that it is one of the best mom and pop seafood restaurants in the area. We were there for a late lunch. I ordered the baked haddock, shrimp and scallops. My husband ordered fried seafood platter of scallops, clams and shrimp. Generous portions with cole slaw. Would go back again

1  Thank anne a
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great lobster rolls and fresh seafood. Clean low stress restaurant with just great food and great service. When someone asks me where downtown Merrimack is, without hesitation I tell them the lobster boat!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food is good and fresh. The place is a bit small and the tables are close together. Parking is a problem because the lot is oddly shaped. But we enjoy it. If you want a good fishermans platter this is the best place around.

1  Thank Frank D
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Family style, casual dining. Food is good, prices fair and quantity is generous. They make a delicious burger even though seafood is their specialty.

1  Thank micmac1960