“The food and service was great... the industrial styled decor was cold and noisy.”
Review of Audrey's Cafe

Audrey's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner
Description: Modern diner offering all day breakfast including classic favorites and new gourmet items. Come experience our new building and enjoy a great meal in beautiful surroundings.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

My first time at Audry's. We were greeted and seated immediately. Our Waitress immediately came over get our beverage ( coffee!) order. The place was clean. It was industrial styled building and decor. The excess of metal and cement made it noisy and cold ( both visually and physically) for me. However on the bright side the menu was varied, my only complaint was I wanted some of everything! Our waitress as pleasant and efficient our food was served quickly..

The food was good, I had the Breakfast Burrito .. it came with sides of sour cream and salsa, my friend had the grits .. with Parmesan cheese,topped with a lightly spiced shrimp, onions and bacon. Both were good and reasonable priced.We were in and out for breakfast fairly quickly and never felt rushed.
I would recommend this restaurant to others. We definitely will be returning.

1  Thank gardnbug22

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had breakfast at the "New" Audreys this past weekend. The grounds and building look lovely from the outside, but upon entering it is cold looking and uncomfortable. It only has tables which are all in one large noisy open room. They have these super uncomfortable metal chairs where the arms dig into your hips and thighs. They almost seems made for children.
I ordered the Blueberry almond pancake with orange Maple syrup and after a super long wait due to a mix up in the kitchen, received two pancakes with maybe 10 blueberries total and plain maple syrup!
My husband ordered eggs with ham, wheat toast and a side of ham. He received eggs, ham, rye toast and terrible hash. He said it was like homefries with chunks of tough grisly meat thrown in.
To give them credit, they did take 25% off our bill for making us wait so long for our food, and then my husband refused to pay for the hash since he could or wouldn't eat it.
The waitress was nice and kept apologizing but overall a lousy uncomfortable meal.
I don't think we will go back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The "new" Audrey's is a poor successor to the previous good eatery. Despite the attractive landscaping, the new building is an ugly wood, glass and metal box. The only way we could locate the entrance was to look for the handicapped parking.

Upon opening the door, we were hit with a blast of noise. Not surprising since it's now one large room with kitchen open to the dining area. The concrete floors, metal tables and chairs look as if they belong in a tacky, bare bones eatery and explain a lot of the noise.

Prices are very high for this type of restaurant. A basic hamburger (at lunch) was $10 and adding bacon and cheese made it over $13! Way out of line with other area restaurants. The food was ok but nothing special so doesn't justify the cost.

The old Audrey's was a pleasant, airy, warm and inviting place with interesting and quality food at fair prices. It will be sorely missed!

1  Thank neroads
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Audrey's has been around for years and a change in ownership resulted in a new building at the same location. The food is still good even though the menu has expanded to include many new items. The dining room feels a little like a college dining hall, but it is decorated well and you will be comfortable.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The new Audrey's will certainly attract clientele liking the modern look. For us the chairs were very narrow and low, not inviting at all to linger over breakfast which we used to do.
I had the veggie hash, which had 1 spear of asparagus and and a sliver of onion in it. The rest were greasy cubed potatoes. Very very disappointing!

2  Thank 60745Worldtravellers