“Lunch visit following recent renovation”
Review of Audrey's Cafe

Audrey's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner
Description: Modern diner offering all day breakfast including classic favorites and new gourmet items. Come experience our new building and enjoy a great meal in beautiful surroundings.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My wife and I stopped for lunch today after the restaurant had been open only three days following major construction (old restaurant torn down - replaced by new). My fried chicken platter and my wife's club sandwich were good. The noise level in the dining room was higher than we like. The noise level should be addressed in the near future. All things considered, the new Audrey's Cafe is a step in the right direction. I believe Audrey's is establishing itself as a destination for hungry diners in this area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went here for lunch on a weekday. There were only 4 other diners at the time. So - why did it take so long for the food for the 3 of us to be served. We waited over half an hour for a not too difficult to prepare burger and fries! Just to make matters worse the food was a disappointment too!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Was taken out to Audrey's for my birthday breakfast. Staff is great and the food is terrific. The amount you get a lot. My two boys are big eaters and neither finished their meals because of the size. Definitely a must visit!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Our first time to Audrey's Cafe and it was a pretty solid breakfast. It is a basic no frills nothing fancy local cafe and there is nothing wrong with that. Beats a chain any day. The staff were quite pleasant and the service was good. **Closed Mondays**

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This place has consistent breakfast fare. The service is friendly. Sometimes the wait can be long. If you go early, there is not always enough servers. The food is solidly 'good', but you do pay a little bit more than most breakfast places. There is construction going on and the current building will be torn down when the new one is ready. I don't anticipate much change in the menu though.