“Great place for dinner ”

Hanover Street Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Hanover Street Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 24 - USD 55
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pine Street
Description: We are committed to serving food that will be creative, yet “classic,” service that will be impeccable but not intimidating, in an ambiance that will be elegant, yet comfortable and inviting, ensuring a dining experience that will be extraordinary and memorable!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with a client/friend and it was a great experience. Food was tasty very well prepared and presented. Great place for that special night or an important dinner. I would go back in a minute

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Chophouse has such delicious food, been going here for years. I love how they also have a bar menu that won't break your bank. Seriously, you need to come here and get their avocado fries, to die for!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and were meeting my Commanding Officer from Camp Lejeune in 1973. I wanted this night to be special and it turned out spectacular. I ordered a "Karen's Cosmo". It was outstanding! We started off with Avocado Fries and oysters on the half shell. Oysters were fresh and delicious. Avocado fries very different and very good. I had the Prime Rib special. Cooked EXACTLY right, so tender you didn't need a knife to cut it. My wife had the Tuna au Poivre. She said it was the best she ever had. To finish our meal off we had the banana foster creme brulee. It was so good I almost embarrassed myself by picking up the bowl and licking it completely clean. It was a great night. Thanks Hanover Street Chop House.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is our go-to venue for special occassions. The food is beyond comparison, top of the line and perfectly prepared. It has a subtle ambiance reminiscent of the old monied clubs of NY with lots of polished dark wood and fresh linens. While they specialize in steaks, there are other options available as well.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We went for a nice meal and quiet atmosphere. We enjoyed the food and service. Its a nice date night place.