All reviews baseball field fisher cats watch the game patio restaurant left field minor league great hotel free shuttle shuttle service new hampshire hot tub elm street front desk staff clean hotel nice stay business trip room was spacious
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We needed a place to stay for one night because we had an early flight out of Manchester, and I'm glad we chose the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was clean, and the location was very convenient. The staff we interacted with was friendly and helpful, and the price was right. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for a short stay while visiting the Manchester, New Hampshire area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraceMarieGMC
MandyKeane, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us while in Manchester! We are happy to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant and your room clean and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again should your travel plans bring you back to Manchester!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff was friendly. Hotel is very clean. I would like to come back during baseball season as it is attached to a minor league baseball stadium. Nice little restruant and bar inside of hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, Manchester, NH. We know you have many choices when choosing a hotel in the area. Please know that your comments and feedback are important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I didn't have a room facing the field, but the lights weren't on anyways, so I'm glad I didn't pay extra for that privilege. There were some suspect hairs on the bed, and the bar prices were a bit heinous ($5.50 for a Miller Lite? Really), but other than that, my stay was excellent. Hotel staff was super friendly and helpful, and you can't beat the free 5mi shuttle. Good location and price as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MandyKeane, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle and found our staff to be friendly. I am terribly sorry you found your bed unacceptable. I will address your feedback directly with our team. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future as I am confident you will not have a similar experience.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Clean, beautiful hotel and courteous service. The breakfast was tasty and the bar/restaurant was perfect for a nightcap. I was here for a conference at the Radisson and there were shuttles provided as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Manchester area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The hotel is showing it's age. Furnishings and amenities in the room are not enough, and need updating. Bar closed prior to the wedding party arriving back from wedding. They promised to stay open for the after party. We had 20 rooms booked. The discount they offered for us was non-existent (the room). Staff was not accommodating. Pool water was too cold to use.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MandyKeane, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest and I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We have reviewed the contract and the details of the wedding block with our Wedding Coordinator. It was not indicated that we had arranged for the hotel bar to stay open late. When this occurs, it becomes part of the contract and there is an additional fee associated with hosting an after hours function. I do apologize if there was misinformation provided to wedding guests. Regarding the discount on your room, as you reserved a Suite, were were unable to provide the wedding rate for that room because we provided the Suite complimentary for 2 nights to the Bride and Groom as a thank you for their business. Again, we regret that we failed to meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us directly as we would be happy to further address your concerns.