Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
USD 162*
USD 146*
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
USD 107*
USD 136*
USD 135*
USD 119*
USD 107*
All reviewshi expresspancake machinefront desknew hampshirecinnamon bunsbreakfast bagsroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areaboarding passespark and flyfree breakfastmanchester airportnext morningwent out of her wayking suite
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Nice and clean property located right next to the Mall of New Hampshire and right off the interstate. Price was reasonable and room was spacious and clean. Only complaint was the mattresses were too soft. Hallway noise was not too bad, we asked for a quiet room so this probably helped. Complimentary breakfast was good and the dining area was very clean. All staff were very friendly. The have a guest laundry, indoor pool and gym.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet zone...away from people with children
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
hiexpressnh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our free hot breakfast and great service. We work very hard to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests. Thank you for also letting us know about your sleep experience, I would encourage you to reach out to me regarding the room you were in to research the reason your mattress was soft. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

This hotel is rapidly becoming my favorite hotel. I enjoyed one of the jacuzzi suites, complete with fireplace. After a long day of traveling, that jacuzzi was great. Hotel pickup was waiting for me on arrival (called from baggage), which I don't think has ever happened to me before! Front desk staff was courteous and greeted me on arrival like i was an old friend. They still run the free laundry service for those who need it, which is another first in my book. Management here wants their guests to come back, and for me, it works.

Room Tip: The fireplace suites with Jacuzzi are located on all floors I believe, a really worthwhile upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We are glad to hear you recognize our hotel as a growing favorite! I certainty appreciate the time you spent to share your experience about the hotel. We look forward to serving you when you come back to your home in Manchester!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We had a marvelous stay in Manchester at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Wonderful interiors, very good service and an excellent night sleep too. Mark gave us a great recommendation for a local restaurant that was kid friendly. Very reasonably priced too for a city hotel. My only qualm was there wasn't much to do in the area since everything seemed to close a little too early each evening. Luckily they hotel installed a Wii in there conference room and allowed my grandkids to use on their wide screen tv. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for noticing the large renovation we have undergone. From Carpets, TV's, Bedding, and many other upgrades we are proud of our product, and World Class Service! I am glad you had an opportunity to take advantage of the Wii that is complimentary for guests, another added bonus. I will share with Mark your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

The title says it all... This hotel has paper thin walls and hammocks for beds.

I was awakened by the couple next door at 1:00AM - they had just come in and were only talking (no tv... no loud music), but I could hear and understand every word. The talking soon turned to frolic which ended quickly but resumed again at 4:30AM. Again you could hear every bump and squeak.

When I finally got out of bed my back ached from sleeping in the hammock they called a bed.

This place is 2-stars on its’ best day..... but know that Hotwire and Expedia rate it higher.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank robsyr
sryanhiexpress, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Since your comments are noise we would like you to contact us regarding which room you were in so we can appropriate action to correct the issue. We take comments and suggestions from our guests very seriously as they help us make improvement to future experiences.

We assure you, if you stay with us again your next visit will be a positive one. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Sean Ryan

Reviewed 24 February 2012

nice management team , excellent continental breakfast and clean rooms . all i could ask for in a moderately priced hotel. would visit again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our property. Thank you for taking time to share your sentiments. We look forward to seeing you soon!