“Dirty and Mediocre Food”

Portland Pie Company
Ranked #32 of 426 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a few friends and ordered a salad for lunch . The chicken was rough but the greens seemed to be fresh. The restaurant and bathroom was dirty and not kept up. The service at lunch time was slow even with a empty restaurant. I won't be returning anytime soon.

2  Thank Mike_NH1

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My first time eating here. The pizza we ordered didn't have meat on it so we added sausage. It was so delicious we suggested they add it to their menu. Well go back again for sure

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This location is in downtown Manchester, and it is a cute area. The location was up-to-date and had a cute vibe. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We had the Nor'Easter (Buffalo Chicken pizza) on the beer dough/crust, and it was excellent. We wanted to try the Red Claws (lobster pizza), but it was not in season, unfortunately. We also tried the craft beer samples, which was fun and different. Of course the only problem with Portland Pie Company is that it's not in Nashville! Can't wait to eat there again on our annual trip to New England!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place always has pizza that you cant find anywhere else. We come here regularly and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The table was very sticky and obviously not cleaned properly. I ordered a Margarita pizza which was delivered without the basil. The crust was very soggy and the sauce tasted like ketchup.

My husband was pleased with his pizza. If we do go again, I will not order pizza there. In all honestly, I think it was the worst pizza I've ever had!

1  Thank Doubledogone

Been to Portland Pie Company? Share your experiences!