“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place always has pizza that you cant find anywhere else. We come here regularly and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The table was very sticky and obviously not cleaned properly. I ordered a Margarita pizza which was delivered without the basil. The crust was very soggy and the sauce tasted like ketchup.

My husband was pleased with his pizza. If we do go again, I will not order pizza there. In all honestly, I think it was the worst pizza I've ever had!

1  Thank Doubledogone
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic pizza, delicious shandies, and the best "male server" Josh. He was welcoming, funny, and on top of our service for an excellent experience for us.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I was in town with a co-worker a couple of weeks ago. The service was great, if a tad slow. No biggie. However, my pizza was fantastic. I still regret that I couldn't take my leftovers with me because I was about to get on a plane to fly home. Which ever pizza you choose, get it on the garlic crust.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My wife and I are new to Manchester and found ourselves in the mood for pizza a few nights ago. Simply said, it was a horrible experience. The service was below average, but more importantly, the pizza was no better than the dollar slices we used to get from the street vendors in NYC years ago. In the end, however, the hardest pill to swallow was the bill. Yikes.