“Exceeded Expectations”

Add it.
Brookside Pizza I
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Loudon
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were spending the weekend at the speedway and looking for some quick food....down the street we found Brookside and went in to order. While it was insanely busy (it was race weekend so its understandable), employees were doing their best and with a good attitude. We got a pizza and a Greek salad, both were very good. The salad has fresh veggies and plenty of grilled chicken, the large size was enough for two meal or to share with someone. The pizza was a Greek style, somewhat thinner crisp/chewy crust and spicy sweet sauce...not greasy and cooked perfectly. While we don't live in the area, we will try Brookside again when at the races next year.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Brookside Pizza I has become our favorite take out place. They have an extensive menu to choose from. Thier submarine sandwiches are excellent, they have real good Italian dishes, and thier chicken wings are the absolute best. What is really great about Brookside is thier service. You can call up for a take out order any night (Even Friday or Saturday) and your order will be ready in 5 to 15 minutes tops. Outstanding business!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Small, local pizza places seem to be a vanishing item. Brookside is a throwback to the time when every town had a few pizza places plus THE ONE where everyone went. I've had the opportunity to enjoy Brookside on several occasions, and I wish it was my 'down the street' pizza place. Their pizza, subs, and salads are all superior. I've found the staff to be helpful in explaining a menu item or when faced with a special request. With a friendly atmosphere, well-priced menu and serving great food to a local crowd, Brookside is indeed a local gem. Look for it the next time your travels take you to Loudon and/or the New Hampshire Motor Speedway!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

everyone that works there is nice and always willing to help ya a real nice place to eat .tell them Rick and Deb sent ya

Reviewed 25 September 2016

The staff is very friendly. The food is great. I love the pizza and subs. I will miss the place when I go back home.

Been to Brookside Pizza I? Share your experiences!