“Favorite for locals & visitors”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Loudon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The Eggshell has always been "the" place for locals, but visitors (especially race fans, or campers) have made this their regular breakfast place. The muffins are great and come in a variety of homemade flavors. Don't be afraid if you see a line-- the wait is never long. Friendly staff will make things your way, just ask. No dinner here (sorry).

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The Eggshell is a great place to bring family and friends for breakfast (or Lunch). They have an extensive menu and the prices are very good. I go there at least twice a week. You can sit and relax and not be rushed. Read a newspaper and enjoy your coffee. The portions are huge, so when I order pancakes, I just order one (They are the size of a large plate).The stack of 3 is impossible for anyone to finish. I also enjoy their Irish Eggs Benedict.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

very quick service and excellent food for a very reasonable price. I was just passing through but if I lived nearby I expect I'd be a regular patron. pleasant and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit and I was pleased again with the food and the service. My omelette was delicious. The food came quickly and the price is really great! Definitely recommend this place if you're in the area! Yummy!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This is the first time i have eaten at the Eggshell restaurant and I was totally Blown Away. As you walk in the front door it feels like you're walking into somebody's kitchen or even dining room. The minute we walked in we saw the sign that said to see yourself and we picked the corner booth toward the front of the restaurant. It didn't take long for our waitress to come over and make sure that we had coffee and answer any of our questions.

My wife ordered a cabasa with eggs hash browns and whole wheat toast and I ordered two eggs over easy with hash browns whole wheat toast and corned beef hash slightly crispy. However, before we had our breakfast delivery I asked to have a heated cinnamon roll. I have lived in New England for quite a while and I've yet to find a real good cinnamon roll that I love. Well I'm happy to tell you that I have found one of the best cinnamon rolls ever. It is big and full of cinnamon and sugar flavor. The icing wad just perfect.

Breakfast was just as good the hash browns were nice and crispy the bread was just amazing and the corn beef hash was cooked exactly the way I wanted it. I'm looking forward to my next visit to the eggshell restaurant where I am convinced I will become a regular. I love the wait staff, she made us feel right at home, and the food is just amazing. I get this place my highest recommendation for breakfast. Plus I would go so far to say they serve the best cinnamon roll in New England.

Been to Eggshell Restaurant? Share your experiences!