“Great lobster roll ”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to your Londonderry Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It's a chain. But it's a good one. Service was excellent and the lobster roll was fantastic. Drinks are just ok. I think that's the chain part. Lots of tvs in the bar and it's not too loud.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I sat down to a wonderful dinner. He had the salmon on the plank and said it was the most amazing salmon he's ever had. I had the balsamic chicken and I also thought it was wonderful. The prices were of their entrees are great!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch. We had French dip sandwich.. take my word..EXCELLENT!
If you are Dairy Free like me they even have a special list to help with your choices!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late Sunday dinner. The restaurant was moderately busy. We started with the spinach and pablano cheese dip which was very tasty. I do wish it was served with more pita chips as opposed to the tortilla chips. For our entrees we both ordered the macadamia crusted chicken. The chicken was very tender and juicy. Our server was pleasant. My only issue was waiting a little too long for our check to arrive.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

The 99 is one of our regular casual dining spots. The atmosphere is relaxed, the waitstaff is friendly and competent. The food is good and the prices are reasonable.
We have never been dissatisfied.