“Dinner with family”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to your Londonderry Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a lovely meal with my mother ,sister ,niece and great nephew. Toddler had free meal because Red socks won game. We had chicken fingers ,steak tips ,fish .
Great service

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The 99 is right off Rt. 93 and very east to get in and out of. The food is consistently good and the staff is consistently friendly and quick. There are times when you have to wait for a table, though they do offer call ahead seating. The prices are very reasonable and the amount of food offered on the plate is generous.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The food was good, I had some excellent BBQ turkey. The lemonade slush was tasty and sweet and could pass for a desert! Waitress was nice, kept my drink full and was there when we needed her (but not too overbearing). My only knock is that I hate being called "hon".

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food is good and priced reasonably. My husband loves their prime rib. I've always been frustrated with the fact that you can't get a baked potatoe until after 4, it just seems silly to me. We have had issues with waitstaff not being attentive. We, do call ahead because my son is in a wheelchair to request a spot that can accomidate him. So they can find a spot where he will be comfortable but also not be in there way. They just don't seem to have a clue.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Excellent food here (gold fever wings are the best if not overcooked!), and friendly environment. Nice bonus when the Red Sox win and the kids meals are free the next day. Brought my daughter here a lot back in the day.