All reviews stayed here room was clean great place to stay off the highway basic continental breakfast an older property coffee and juice non smoking room would definitely stay here again flat screen tv visiting the white mountains convenient location one night stay enjoyed our stay bretton woods harry motel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The Eastgate had a friendly staff and the room was clean. We were on our way to Quebec City so we only needed a place overnight and it is right off the highway. The continental breakfast was alright. I don’t think I’d stay again but it served its purpose.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived extremely late to check into the Eastgate Inn, (4am) and they were very accommodating and friendly even at that hour. We stayed two nights. The room was very clean and breakfast was good. The location was perfect for getting to hiking trails and attractions. Good prices and friendly sfaff. We would highly recommend the Eastgate Inn.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dfrazier517
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Wife and I stayed one night en route to Canada. Very clean room, comfy bed and pillows, coffee maker, microwave, fridge and hair dryer. Cute town with some good restaurants. Manager/owner was very friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank adamw596
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here. The place is very relaxing and homey. The owners are very nice and professional. We especially enjoyed sitting on the back porch watching the sunset. Looking forward to our next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robhyndma65
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My Husband and I stayed here when we went away for one of our get aways for our anniversarys. ce
The room was nice and the staff was very friendly and accomadating. The Inn is close to everything and every where you should need to go to. Room is very nice and clean . .Price is a good also.
If you are ever in need of a room don't hesitate to go to Eastgate Inn you will be glad you did.

Stayed: May 2017