“A great place to eat”

Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My wife and granddaughters ordered off the wonderful menu. I had the buffet and will compliment thier home made salad dressing. Our waitress was wonderful and was so nice to the kids, especially the fussy little one. I would love to go back there.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

On our way to Mount Washington we stopped for breakfast at this restaurant. The food was great as was the service. This small restaurant is primarily a stop for locals but a must try if/when in New Hampshire.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

They have excellent food. Just large quantities. I had a BLT, Bacon done nicely,ripe tomatoes and lots of lettuce; for me . Another members of our group split a Philly Sub which appeared to be a least 1 foot long. The place was very clean with friendly staff. There appeared to be local people eating there which is always nice to see. Our tour guide recommended this place

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We went here for breakfast on out first day in Littleton. The food was ok, just ok. I had pancakes that were so thick, the insides were still liquid. My partner had French toast, which didn't impress her. We had a 5* experience directly across the street at The Coffee Pot.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Good place. Not the prettiest place but food was good. Prices are fair. Staff is super nice. Seems like a local place. Great family place. Kids loved to fried chicken! Go if you are staying in area!!