“Generous servings, good prices”
Review of Topic of the Town

Topic of the Town
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Came in for breakfast with my parents and kids. Food was really good. Service prompt and friendly. My daughter loved the French Toast Sticks (tasted like cinnamon and sugar friend dough) and my son his chocolate chip silver dollar pancakes. I had the breakfast sandwich on a croissant and its was very good. Coffee cups were large and the coffee was free-flowing. Spacious and could seat us right away on a Saturday morning.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Large menu of comfort food and they have vegetarian options!! It's not often you find veggie burgers and chick'n alternatives on the menu of a hometown sort of spot.

1  Thank JoJoJamil
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great price,good food,good portions they have something for everyone and there Wed night buffet is delicious

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the owner of the motel we were staying at. Raved about the Shepherd's Pie and said it was known for its' comfort food. It was a long day on the motorcycle and we felt like we needed some comfort food and my husband loves shepherd's pie so we hopped back on the bike for the 10 minute drive into Littleton from Franconia. The food overall was good comfort food but there was no shepherd pie to be found, and neither was our server. I asked for some hot water, which I got but no refills were ever offered. Food was delivered to our table rather quickly and it was good but no attention paid to see if we liked our first bites or if we needed anything. Good thing the glasses of water were big because there was no need to come back and refill! Other people seemed to have a fairly attentive server. The restaurant would have received a 4 star rating had we had that experience. She wasn't "awful" but just didn't seem like she wanted to earn a good tip. It was a 15% night. The price of the meal, however was outstanding. We usually pay about $50 for dinner and this came to $35. Worth the price. We would go back for the food and hope that we got a more welcoming server.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

It's what I would call a local or "Towney" place to eat, that said, they are welcoming to all! The menu offer a lot of comfort food! Service was good.
The three egg omelet is deceiving in that it looks like a 5 or 6 egg omelet, and packed full how you want it, cooked right with 'plenty of fresh ingredients. Wish it wasn't so big so I could eat desert!
Can't ask for more than this and it has a full bar!
I'd go back to try the middle eastern night food buffet!