“Love this Market”

Porfido's Market & Deli
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We have visited this market each time we stay at Thayers Inn for the Highland Games. The grinders are awesome as is the different salads and meals in the case. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We were at the Littleton Motel and walked here for a grinder and some beers to take back to the hotel. The Grinders are FULL of meat and very fresh (meat and cheese are sliced for each sandwich). They also have a good selection of local and brand name beer.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stopped in on Saturday evening after driving from Franconia, where there is really nothing as far as dining. We just wanted have a something simple we could take back to our hotel room. I grew up in RI but now live in Maine, as soon as I saw "grinders" on the sign I knew this was going to be good. In Maine if you ask for a grinder they have no clue. The staff was great and the grinders were DELICIOUS, reminded me of being back in RI. We each planned on only eating half of the grinder but ended eating the whole thing because it was so good. Definatley cant wait for our next trip to NH!!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The food was average at best with prices so high that one would think they were in New York City. All employees were packing a hand gun. Not sure why.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this deli for lunch while staying in town. It was ok, really nothing great. My husband had the burger with fries pickles.. which was ok, I had the BBQ shaved pork sandwich..that was kinda disappointing..the pork was very dry, my son had the sausage and peppers sandwich and onion rings which he did enjoy and my other son had a cheese pizza... He did like that.