“Last minute items on main street”

Porfido's Market & Deli
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

When you need to grab a quick meal, bread, milk, pizza, beer & wine, this is quick and convenient. They also have a great deli and a good meat department. Be mindful, it's small, but they have everything you need in a pinch.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in the store and deli. I had an Italian sub which was great. Very good variety of fresh meats, salads and sides. Good prices and service. I will return.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed at a motel nearby and were happy to find this place. We got dinner and brought it back to the room. I wouldn't have pizza here anyway (I'm from NY, we know pizza) so I can't say anything about that, but our sandwiches were great and there was a lot to choose from in both the market and deli.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Porfido's is half grocery store, half deli. We stopped in the deli section to try their pizza slices for lunch. The options were cheese, pepperoni, or sausage. Good pizza and for $3 for a giant slice, you can't go wrong! Downside is that there was no indoor seating.

In summary:
Good spot to grab a quick lunch.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I would try somewhere else to get fresh tossed dough (they offered it on a thick crust only). Maybe Gold House across the street would be better.